Bayern Munich vs Freiburg Prediction – 14 October 2017
Experiencing two successive draws in the Bundesliga is a poor performance that Bayern Munich have to fix when they host Freiburg on Saturday night.
Bayern Munich should be held to a 2-2 draw while playing at their own headquarters against Wolfsburg. The draw came a few days before they lost 3-0 at Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League and ended with the dismissal of Carlo Ancelotti. Taken over for a while by Willy Sagnol, the Bavarians were only able to scoop up a point during a visit to Hertha Berlin headquarters before the international break.
However, this time they have appointed new coach when re-appointed Jupp Heynckes as their coach until the end of this season. However, Freiburg certainly did not want to lose just like that, where they just got their first win of the season before the International break. Christian Streich’s side managed to beat Hoffenheim with a final 3-2 at home.
Despite the poor performances, Bayern Munich remain favorites in this fight. Coupled with the presence of their former coach when successfully won the Champions League in 2013 ago. Mental Robert Lewandowski cs was believed to be back improved and can be proved this weekend.
Facts Data Bayern Munich vs Freiburg:
– Both teams have met as many as 35 times, with 25 wins for Bayern Munich, six draws and the remaining 4 matches won by Freiburg.
– Of a total of 35 meetings, both teams were able to create as many as 108 goals. With 80 goals from Bayern Munich and 28 goals from Freiburg.
– Entering Freiburg at home on 17 occasions, Bayern Munich have never lost, with 15 wins and 2 draws.
– In the last five meetings of both teams, Freiburg can only win once, with the remaining four matches ending in defeat.
– Freiburg’s last win over Bayern Munich occurred on May 16, 2015 ago with a final score of 2-1.
Freiburg: R. Burki, P. Krmas, M. Mujdza (M. Philipp 85 ‘), S. Mitrovic, C. Gunter, N. Hofler, J. Schmid, V. Darida, F. Klaus (M. Frantz 73’ ), K. Guede, A. Mehmedi (N. Petersen 86 ‘)
Bayern Munchen: M. Neuer, Rafinha, J. Boateng, M. Benatia, Juan Bernat, B. Schweinsteiger (P. Lahm), Xabi Alonso (T. Muller 64 ‘), S. Rode (Thiago Alcantara 72’), M Gotze, M. Weiser, R. Lewandowski
– Robert Lewandowski is back on the Bayern Munchen pedestal to score, with 8 goals so far this season in the Bundesliga.
– Freiburg has Florian Niederlechner so far dependable as a firing tip. The new striker scored two goals so far.
– Newer coach Munchen, Jupp Heynckes already has a record 12 meetings facing Freiburg when he coached Bavarians. In addition, the coach had faced Freiburg while training Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke.
– Of the 12 meetings, Heynckes recorded seven wins, two draws and three defeats.
– Freiburg’s own coach, Christian Streich, who has coached his team since 2012, has a record of 9 meetings with FCB. With only 1 victory, two draws and six defeats.
– FC Hollywood must lose Juan Bernat, David Alaba, Thiago Alcantara, Franck Ribery and Manuel Neuer who have not recovered from injury.
– SC Freiburg also can not play Manuel Gulde, Tim Kleindienst, Georg Niedermeier, Robin Koch, Jonas Meffert and Amir Abrashi are still injured.